The Ministry of Housing is organising, together with the Chambre des notaires, a series of public information sessions on the purchase of housing over the next two months.
The purpose of these information sessions / conferences is to inform members of the public on topics such as sales agreements (compromis de vente), tax credit, sale of homes currently being constructed, as well as on various housing subsidies.
The financing and mortgage component will also be covered, in collaboration with the Association of Banks and Bankers in Luxembourg (ABBL).
The conferences will be held at 18:30 on:
- Thurs 19 Oct 2017 in Luxembourg – Luxexpo The Box (Kirchberg);
- Thurs 26 Oct 2017 in Wiltz – Michelshall (rue Michel Thilges);
- Thurs 9 Nov 2017 in Dudelange – Salle Nic Birtz (Hôtel de Ville);
- Thurs 23 Nov 2017 in Diekirch – Salle des fêtes (Stehresplaz);
- Thurs 30 Nov 2017 in Remich – Centre sociétaire Al Schoul (rue Neuve);
- Thurs 7 Dec 2017 in Mamer – Salle des fêtes, Mamer Schlass (place de l’Indépendance).
The conferences will be held in Luxembourgish with simultaneous translation into French. A German sign language translation is also provided on registration one week before the event.
Registration with the Chambre des notaires, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (free entry).